Getting the right speaker for an event can be difficult. Whether its a conference, workshop, camp, or training event, you have worked hard to get people there and you need a speaker you can trust. As a leader I have spent years creating events that depend on a speaker with charisma, confidence, and content worth listening to. I consider speaking one of the greatest thrills in life. My hope is to serve you by providing quality content with a delivery-style that leaves people inspired, challenged, and ready to act.
I have spoken to a wide range of audiences including:
- National Youth Workers Conference
- Global Teen Summit in Sri Lanka
- Higher Calling (Campus Crusade for Christ)
- Ignite Teams at Biola University
- Expontential Conference
- Turn Your Campus
- Pinecrest Christian Camp
- Extreme Youth Camp in Austria
- Capo Valley Christian School
- Drive-Thru Leader Training
- The Institute at Nebraska Christian College
My experience is primarily teaching in a church, camp/retreat, conference, or training settings about leadership development, biblical concepts, or emerging adulthood. When considering me as a speaker for your event, here are my most requested topics:
- Leadership Development:
- building effective ministry teams
- equipping volunteers for the work of the ministry
- Emerging Adults (read: Millennials!)
- clarity and confidence to live a great life
- identity formation and discovering what makes you unique
- cultivating dreams and curiosity that pave the way for a meaningful life
- Camps, retreats and church messages
- I can get excited about almost anything...lets talk!
If you'd like to see a teaching sample from Mariners Church, follow a links below!
Ready for the next step, check my availability by clicking the button on the top right of the page.